AlraLith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time has come when vampires and lycans must team up in order to defeat the advanced human race. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
indylou.
El Presidente, Total Bossgod, Holder of the Ban Button
El Presidente, Total Bossgod, Holder of the Ban Button
indylou.

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime5th June 2010, 5:10 pm

REGISTERING

- ONE person can register only ONE user name. Only ONE user name is allowed per IP address. (Get it?)
    - Offensive words or combination of special characters in user names are not allowed.
    - If you have not received a confirmation e-mail regarding your registration, please be sure to check out your spam/junk folder.

PROFILES & CHARACTER CREATION

- You MUST create a Character Sheet within two weeks of joining. It does not need to be finished by this time, per se, but there should at least be a basic outline of what you want.
    - Your character's personal profile (link located at the top menu bar) cannot contain a picture that exceeds 100x100 pixels. This is the standard icon size and only special members, moderators, etc., get to have larger avatars.
    - Whilst making your character, DO NOT use Edward Cullen as your character. You may use his images, but please create your own history, name, traits, etc. (This applies to ALL celebrities; I was just giving an example.)

MODERATION

- This forum IS moderated.
    - Moderators can be found under the tab titled "residents"; if you cannot seem to locate them there, then they are easy to see around the forum. Their display names will be a different colour than the rest.
    - If you disagree with a moderator's decision, you may contact me, explaining your case. Please DO NOT argue with them for any reason whatsoever. If they are being unfair in any form or fashion, then I need to know.

POSTING

- No commercial messages of any kind, or advertisements are allowed. If you are unsure whether your post is appropriate, please contact me or one of the moderators. You will receive around 24 hours to remove any inappropriate post, otherwise, you will be kicked from the site for any given amount of time.
    - Stay on topic. Read the thread subject and the first post, and if you are replying to the post, make sure it is relevant.
    - Use the English language. If you do not, then please list a translation somewhere so that we all can understand you.
    - Use proper grammar. A sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a period.
    - When quoting/posting copyrighted material, you must include author and a link to the source, if possible.
    - When making a post, consider readability for other users. Keep in mind that other users may have a lower (or higher) screen resolution.
    - DO NOT PURPOSELY OFFEND ANYONE ON THIS SITE OUT OF CHARACTER. This IS allowed in character; however, if I receive a message from someone stating that the person replying to their posts is god-modding (acting invincible while fighting), rudely swearing, verbally abusing, etc., then the punishment will be immediate ban. (I will need proof, by the way.)
    - If you are going to make a thread that is rated higher than PG-13, then please state so in the topic title.

SPAMMING

- Spammers are not welcome on this forum.
    - If you are not sure whether your post may be regarded as spam, contact me or a mod. (Posting identical threads in more than one section of the forum is considered spam. Sending any commercial message using the Personal Messaging (PM) feature of the forum will be considered spamming, also.)
    - All spam is immediately removed by moderators.
    - Members are encouraged to report spam posts, though not mandatory.
    - Spammers are warned once. If spamming has not halted, then the culprit is banned from this site.

NOTICES OF AWAY

- If you know that you are going to be gone from this site for a long period of time (longer than around three months), then please post it in the appropriate place in the OOC section. Thanks.

PUNISHMENTS

- Posting Spam: Once=Warning, Twice=Forever Banned.

- Inactivity for More Than Three Months: Once=Banned until that member contacts me or a mod and requests to be allowed back on the site.

- Registering Under More Than One User Name: Once=Warning, Twice=Kicked for a week, Thrice=Forever Banned.

- Not Following Requests of Admin: Depends upon what it is I am asking for. Will eventually result in ban.

- Disrespectful Behaviour to Me, Moderators, or Other Members: Once=Warning, Twice=Kicked for a week, Thrice=Forever Banned.

- Threatening to Sue Forum Management: Don't even try it. We all know it won't happen. Once, and you're outta here forever.

- Other Violations of Forum Codes of Conduct: (Most Likely Will Be..) Once=Warning, Twice=Kicked for a week, Thrice=Kicked for a month, Four Times=Forever Banned.

IN SOME CASES, THE BAN IS REVERSIBLE IF THE ISSUE CAN BE PEACEFULLY RESOLVED.

CONTACT

- You can send me or a moderator a PM (registered members only), or use the Contact Us page (any website visitor).

Thanks to >this site< for the outline of these rules & guidelines. All images and text are copyrighted to their respected owners.
Back to top Go down
http://alrp.omgforum.net

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlraLith :: Site Information :: Rules & Guidelines-
Jump to: